For some reason, you didn’t join us as we experienced THE REAL JAMAICA last summer!
It’s all good, because now you have the opportunity to go on an even better experience in 2022!!!
AAT will be in Jamaica in full effect August of 2022, if you didn’t book before, it would outright silly of you not to book now!
- 8 Day Double Occupancy Hotel Stay
- Transfers to/from the hotel
- Bob Marley & Rastafarian Indigenous Village tour
- Tour of YS Falls
- Bamboo Rafting & Sunset Cruise Tour
- Tour of Portland
- Blue Mountain Brunch
- Tour of Kingston
- The highly coveted AAT t-shirt
- Ongoing support of the AAT staff
- Onsite Photographer with Lo-Def Photos
- Trip highlight video
- Host Dinner
- International Flights
- Meals Not Indicated
- Any Visa Cost
- Any Immunization Cost
- Travel Insurance (Click HERE to Generate a Quote)
|Dates||Base Cost Per Person||Monthly|
|August 16, 2022 - August 22, 2022||$2850||$200 Deposit + 6 Payments of $408.33|
|Arrival Airport||Sangster Intl (MBJ)|
|Departure Airport||Norman Manley Intl (KIN)|
|Arrival Check-In Date and Time||August 16, 2022 | 3:00 PM|
|Arrival Check-Out Date and Time||August 22, 2022 | 12:00 PM|
|Single Room Upgrade||$1300||$216.66|
|Dance Hall Class||$110||$18.33|
The Refund Policy
- Your first payment (Deposit) is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been collected.
- Each monthly payment becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment.
- Your final payment is non-refundable upon its due date of March 15th.
- All trips are non-transferable
- Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
- In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination for any reason, this trip will be postponed to a later date(s). If you are unable to attend the new dates, we will offer you the option to go anytime on your own. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
- Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Pleas econtact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room takes away from the money available to for you to splurge while on vacation.
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
The "Tell a Friend" Discount!
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but is not a member of AAT ? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring, as long as that person has not already traveled with AAT.
Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form under How did you hear about this trip?.
Your $50 discount will be returned to you once both you and your referrals have paid in full.