Ghana + Togo & Benin
If you follow AAT, you should already know that nothing drives us more than getting as many of our followers to Africa as possible! But this year is a little bit more special than others as it marks 400 years since the first slave ship arrived in Jamestown, Virginia!
To commemorate this moment Ghana has announced 2019 to be the Year of Return...so you know we have to show out!!
BASE COST: $2300.00
DEPOSIT DUE DATE: $200 Due August 31st
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: 4 Payments of $525.00
DEPARTURE DATE : December 26th 2019
RETURN DATE : January 3rd 2020
· 7 days/6 nights Double Occupancy Accommodation(4 Star)
· Transfers to/from the hotel in Ghana
· Private tour of Accra w/ Lunch
· Private tour of the Cape Coast Castle w/ Lunch
· Traditional Naming Ceremony
· Charitable Service Visit to Adeso Village
· Daily Breakfast
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Ongoing support of the AAT staff
· Promotional Video of Trip
Click the Info packet link above for a detailed look at the excursions.
THE REFUND POLICY
· Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until September 15th, whichever comes first. 50% of your deposit can applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment.
· The trip becomes 100% non-refundable on/after November 30th.
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date requested to process.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets in Ghana!
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but isn't a member of AAT? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring, as long as that person has not already traveled with AAT. Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form under "How did you hear about this trip?"
Your $50 discount will be put back on your card once you and your referral have paid in full.
THE "TELL A FRIEND" DISCOUNT!
If you have questions that still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at
info @africanamericantravelers.com/1- 855 423 5376