Dubai & The Maldives 2022
Steps To Register
So Ms. Rona has put a dent into most of our NYE Plans for this year. No worries, because we are going to make up for it and then some in 2021!
Join us has we head back to Dubai for our 6th annual NYE trip. Also, if you have the time feel free to extend it on the beautiful beaches of The Maldives.
Save $100 on your deposit if you book before 1/2 using the code "WorldExpo2021"
For questions, dial into our live conference calls held every Saturday at 6 PM EST from now until 1/16.
215 839 1153 | No Dial In Code Needed!
BASE COST: $2450.00 Per Person
DEPOSIT DUE DATE: $200 Due Jan 16th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: 12 Payments of $187.50
ARRIVAL/CHECK IN TIME : Dec 27th 2021 @ 3 PM
DEPARTURE/CHECK OUT TIME : Jan 3rd 2022 @ 12 PM
ARRIVAL AIRPORT: Dubai Intl Airport(DXB)
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Dubai Intl Airport(DXB)
Includes One Way Flight to The Maldives
DEPARTURE/CHECKOUT TIME: Jan 7th 2022 @ 12 PM
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Velena Intl Aiport(MLE)
· 8 Day Double Occupancy Hotel Stay (Twin Bed)
· Airport Transfers to/from the hotel
· Miracle Garden Visit
· Global Village Visit
· Dubai City Tour w/ Lunch
· Burj Khalifa Visit(125th Floor)
· Desert Safari w/ Dinner
· Sheikh Zayed Mosque Visit w/ Dinner
· Host Lunch
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Ongoing support of the AAT staff
· Onsite Photographer
· Trip Highlight Video
· Single Room Upgrade(Queen Bed) ($950 | $79.17 Monthly)
· Dinner In The Sky ($220 | $18.33 Monthly)
· All White Yacht Party ($175 | $14.58 Monthly)
· VIP NYE Party @ Dubai White TBD
· Sky Dive Dubai TBD
· World Expo TBD
· Maldives Ext Double ($2550 | $212.50 Monthly)
· Maldives Ext Single ($3400 | $283.33 Monthly)
· Flights From Home Country
· Meals Not Indicated on the Itinerary
· Travel Insurance
· Any Visa Cost
· Any Immunizations Cost
THE REFUND POLICY
· Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until January 30th, whichever comes first.
· After your deposit has become non-refundable 50% of it can applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment, except the final payment, becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment. Your final payment becomes non-refundable immediately upon it’s due date (Dec 15th 2021)
· All trips are non-transferable
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
· In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination (Dubai) for any reason, our only recourse is to postpone to a later date(s). Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
THE "THANK YOU TO ESSENTIAL WORKERS" DISCOUNT
At the time of writing this, we are enduring what is certain to be labeled as the most challenging period of our lifetimes. While this situation has forced us all to make sacrifices, none of us has made a greater sacrifice than medical staff and first responders that have been tasked with being our lifesavers in the face of complete uncertainty. When this is all behind us, we will owe to it you for getting us to better days.
As a token of our appreciation we would like to extend to all our many customers that are first responders or work in Medicine a $100 discount off any single trip you book in the year of 2020.
To claim your discount, simply indicate in our registration form your occupation and upload a work ID. Your discount will be returned to you after all payments are collected!
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Dubai!
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.