AAT staff recently returned from a recon trip to Haiti, and the experience left us blown away and also disappointed in ourselves for taking so long to plan a trip there. But all that changes as we head to the first black independent republic this January, and it's must that you be there!
AAT GIVES BACK!
There are very few places in the world with history as relevant to the African Diaspora as Haiti. Unfortunately, having such a rich history has resulted in this country lacking actual financial riches. Which is why AAT will be doing more than just visiting, we will be given back. For every traveler that joins us AAT will give $100 to Hope for Haiti! The money will be used to help children get to school that otherwise wouldn't be able to do so.
BASE COST: $1610.00
1ST PAYMENT DUE : October 6th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: $402.50 Due the 25th
CHECK-IN: Jan 18th 2019 @ 2 PM
CHECK OUT: Jan 22nd 2019 @12 PM
BASE COST: $2340.00
1ST PAYMENT DUE : October 6th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: $585.00 Due the 15th
CHECK-IN: Jan 18th 2019 @ 2:00 PM
CHECK OUT: Jan 22nd 2019 @ 12:00 PM
· 4 days/3 nights accommodation
· 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
· Tour of Port Au Prince
· Voodoo Ceremony
· Village Artistique de Noailles
· Roundtrip Airfare to Cap Haitian
· Amiga Island Tour
· Tour of The Citadel & Sans-Souci Palace
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Ongoing support of the AAT staff
· Onsite Photographer with Lo-Def Photos
Click the info packet link above for a detailed look at the excursions and hotel
THE REFUND POLICY
· Your first payment is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until October 25th whichever comes first. 50% of your first payment can be applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment, except your last, becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment.
· The trip becomes 100% non-refundable on/after December 25th
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date requested to process.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Haiti!
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
If you have questions that still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org / 855 423 5376
Or dial into our weekly conference calls held every Saturday from 9/15 - 10/6 at 4 PM EST.
Dial in Info: 215 839 1153 (No Dial in Code Needed)
SAVE $50 ON YOUR TRIP/DEPOSIT WHEN YOU ENTER THE CODE 'FinallyInHaiti' DURING CHECKOUT BEFORE 9/22!!