Havana, Trinidad & Panama 2017
As though being an island in the tropics and having breathtaking beaches weren't enough of a draw, Cuba stands out from its neighboring island countries due to the fact that visiting can feel like taking a trip back in time! With the recent lessening of restriction around U.S. citizens visiting Cuba, we at AAT immediately made visiting the island a top priority! Join us as we experience all the Cuban cities of Havana and Trinidad have to offer!
Oh yeah...there is also a 3 day extension in Panama! :-)
FULL BROCHURE: CLICK HERE
BASE COST: $3500 Payable in installments
DEPOSIT DUE DATE: $300 Due September 20 th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: $533.33 (plus the cost of any add ons) due the 20th from Oct- March )
DEPARTURE DATE: April 9th 2017 3:05 PM From JFK Airport.
RETURN DATE: April 16th 2017 3:45 AM at JFK Airport
· Round trip airfare via Copa Air
· 6 days/5 nights accommodation at the Roc Presidente
· Transfers to/from the hotel in Cuba
· ALL TOURS in Cuba
· Most Meals
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
Click the Info packet link above for a detailed look at the excursions and Hotel
THE REFUND POLICY
The policy is simple and one I’m sure you will find quite agreeable!
· Your deposit is 100% refundable up until the day before the first monthly payment is due, which would be October 20th. After that, your deposit is non-refundable.
· Each payment received after October 20th is fully refundable up until the midway point, which is December 20th.
· After December 20th All payments made before that become non-refundable, all payments made afterwards and prior to the departure date are fully refundable
· After March 20th the trip is non-refundable. If you are in need of a refund, you will need to consult your travel insurance.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets in Cuba
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but isn't a member of AAT ? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring, as long as that person has not already traveled with AAT.
Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form(will be available soon) under "How did you hear about this trip?".
THE "TELL A FRIEND" DISCOUNT!
If you have questions that still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at info @africanamericantravelers.com