For some reason, you didn't join us as we experienced THE REAL JAMAICA last summer!
It's all good, because now you have the opportunity to go on an even better experience in 2022!!!
AAT will be in Jamaica in full effect August of 2022, if you didn't book before, it would outright silly of you not to book now!
Save $100 on your deposit when you book before 10/9 using the code 'DIREALTING'
Steps To Register
BASE COST: $2850.00 Per Person
DEPOSIT DUE DATE: $200 Due Oct 16th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: 10 Payments Starting @ $265
ARRIVAL/CHECK IN DATE : Aug 16th 2022 | 4 PM Local Time
DEPARTURE/CHECKOUT DATE : Aug 23rd 2022 | 12 PM Local Time
ARRIVAL AIRPORT: Sangster Intl (MBJ)
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Norman Manley Intl (KIN)
· 8 Day Double Occupancy Hotel Stay
· Transfers to/from the hotel
· Bob Marley & Rastafarian Indigenous Village tour
· Tour of YS Falls
· Bamboo Rafting & Sunset Cruise Tour
· Tour of Portland
· Blue Mountain Brunch
· Tour of Kingston
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Ongoing support of the AAT staff
· Onsite Photographer with Lo-Def Photos
· Trip highlight video
· Host Dinner
ADD ONS / UPGRADES
· Single Room Upgrade ($1300 | $130.00 Monthly)
· Dance Hall Class ($110 | $11.00 Monthly)
· Flights From Home
· Meals Not Indicated
· Any Visa Cost
· Any Immunization Cost
· Travel Insurance (Click HERE to Generate a Quote)
As of 10/1/2021:
· Passport must be valid 6 months past the day of entry
· Must have at least 1 blank passport page
· Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
· Passenger Locator Form. Click HERE
THE REFUND POLICY
· Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until Oct 16th, whichever comes first.
· 50% of your deposit can be applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment, except the final payment, becomes non-refundable 30 days after it has been collected. Your final payment is immediately non-refundable upon receipt.
· Your final payment, due July 30th 2021, is immediately non-refundable
· All trips are non-transferable
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
· In the event we are unable to visit our desired destination (Jamaica) for any reason, our only recourse will be to postpone the trip to a later date. Alternatively, you will be given the option to apply your money to any other AAT trip if you are not able to make the new dates. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our aforementioned refund/cancellation policy.
· Any request to cancel as a result of entry requirement changes for Jamaica will abide by the above refund policy.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
THE "TELL-A-FRIEND" DISCOUNT
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but isn't a member of AAT? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring if that person has not already traveled with AAT. Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form under "How did you hear about this trip?"
Your $50 discount will be put back on your card once you and your referral have paid in full.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Spain!
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
If you have questions that still remain, please don't hesitate to contact us directly @
firstname.lastname@example.org / 855 423 5376