Jordan, Israel & Cyprus 2021
Yet another trip we didn't to go one because of you know who. Welp, now you get to correct the mistake of not joining us on our trip to Jordan & Israel with a whole 12 month payment plan.
Save $100 on your deposit when you enter the code "IWant2CPetra" during checkout before October 10th.
Steps To Register
BASE COST: $2575.00 Per Person
DEPOSIT DUE DATE: $200 Due Oct 24th
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: 12 Payments of $197.92
ARRIVAL/CHECK IN TIME : Oct 2nd 2021 @ 3 PM
DEPARTURE/CHECK OUT TIME : Oct 9th 2020 @ 12 PM
ARRIVAL AIRPORT: Queen Alia Intl Airport(AMM)
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Queen Alia Intl Airport(AMM)
Includes One Way Flight to Cyprus
DEPARTURE/CHECKOUT TIME: Oct 13th 2021 @ 12 PM
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Paphos Intl Airport (PFO)
· 8 Day Double Occupancy Hotel Stay (Twin Bed)
· Transfers to/from the hotel
· Half Day Tour of Amman
· Half Day Tour of Madaba & Mt. Nebo
· Tour of Petra w/ Horse Ride
· Tour of Wadi Rum
· Daily Breakfast
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Ongoing support of the AAT staff
· Onsite Photographer with Lo-Def Photos
· Single Room Upgrade ($800 | $66.67 Monthly)
· 3 Days In Jerusalem + Dead Sea Tour ($950 | $79.17 Monthly)
· Dead Sea Tour ONLY ($175 | $14.58 Monthly)
· Jerash & Um Qeis Tour ($230 | $19.17 Monthly)
· Cyprus Extension Shared Occupancy ($1350| $112.50 Monthly)
· Cyprus Extension Single Occupancy ($1700| $141.67 Monthly)
THE REFUND POLICY
· Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until October 30th, whichever comes first.
· After your deposit has become non-refundable 50% of it can applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment, except the final payment, becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment.
· The trip becomes 100% non-refundable on/after September 15th 2021.
· All trips are non-transferable
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
· In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination (Jordan) for any reason, our only recourse is to postpone to a later date(s). If you are unable to attend the new dates, we will offer you the option to go anytime on your own. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
THE "THANK YOU TO ESSENTIAL WORKERS" DISCOUNT
At the time of writing this, we are enduring what is certain to be labeled as the most challenging period of our lifetimes. While this situation has forced us all to make sacrifices, none of us has made a greater sacrifice than medical staff and first responders that have been tasked with being our lifesavers in the face of complete uncertainty. When this is all behind us, we will owe to it you for getting us to better days.
As a token of our appreciation we would like to extend to all our many customers that are first responders or work in Medicine a $100 discount off any single trip you book in the year of 2020.
To claim your discount, simply indicate in our registration form your occupation and upload a work ID. Your discount will be returned to you after all payments are collected!
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets of Jordan!
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.