Trinidad Carnival 2023
Welp...we weren't able to go to Carnival in 2022 either! 2023 it is!
The thrill of walking across the Savannah Stage looking your best all while being on your worst behavior is an unmatched experience! Which is why you must join us as we head back to Trinidad for the 5th time in February of 2023!
Save $150 on your deposit when you book before Dec 11!!
Steps To Register
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY BASE COST: $3275.00 Per Person
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY MONTHLY: 13 Payments of $236.54
TRIPLE OCCUPANCY BASE COST: $2850.00 Per Person
TRIPLE OCCUPANCY MONTHLY: 13 payments of $203.86
ARRIVAL/CHECK IN TIME: Feb 17th 2023 @ 3 PM
DEPARTURE/CHECK OUT TIME: Feb 22nd 2023 @ 12 PM
ARRIVAL AIRPORT: Piarco Intl Airport(POS)
DEPARTURE AIRPORT: Piarco Intl Airport(POS)
· 6 days/5 nights Accommodations
· Day Trip to Maracas Beach
· All Transfers
· Breakfast and WiFi
· Host Dinner
· One All Inclusive Fete
· Costume Pick Up (Paparazzi Only)
· The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
· Onsite Photographer + Low-Def Photos
2020 Trip Highlight Video
· Single Room Upgrade $2050/ $157.69 Monthly
· Coco Devils Jouvert w/ Transfers $150 / $11.54 Monthly
· 1 Additional Premium Fete $250 / $19.23 Monthly
· 2 Additional Premium Fete $375 / $28.85 Monthly
· Tuesday Makeup $130 / $10.00 Monthly
· Monday/Tuesday Makeup $175 / $13.46 Monthly
· Non-Paparazzi Costume Pickup $50 / $3.85 Monthly
· Paparazzi Costume Credit Backline $600 / $46.15 Monthly
· Paparazzi Costume Credit Frontline $900 / $69.23 Monthly
· Paparazzi Costume Credit Mens $400 / $30.77 Monthly
2019 Trip Highlight Video
· Flights From Home
· Any Meal Not Indicated
· Any Visa Cost
· Any Immunization Cost
· Travel Insurance (Click HERE to Generate a Quote)
2018 Trip Highlight Video
As of 11/22/2021:
· A Passport valid 6 months past the date of Entry
· Passport must have at least one blank page.
· A Negative PCR Test taken 72 hours before your entry.
· Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
· A completed passenger locator form. Click HERE.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room, takes away from the money available to you to splurge on the streets in Trinidad!
For that reason, we extend to those of you that book the double occupancy package the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
WE WILL NOT BE DOING ROOMMATE ASSIGNMENTS FOR TRIPLE OCCUPANCY ROOMS!
If you book a triple occupancy package, the expectation is that you are traveling with 2 others that you already know. In the event one of the 3 people in your group drops out, the remaining 2 will have to pay the double occupancy rate.
THE "TELL A FRIEND" DISCOUNT!
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but isn't a member of AAT? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring, as long as that person has not already traveled with AAT. Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form under "How did you hear about this trip?"
Your $50 discount will be put back on your card once you and your referral have paid in full.
· Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid.
· 50% of your deposit can be applied to a future trip within a years’ time of this trip being cancelled.
· Each monthly payment, except the final payment, becomes non-refundable 30 days after it is collected
· Your final payment due Jan 15th 2023 is immediately non-refundable.
· All trips are non-transferrable
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
· In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination (Trinidad) for any reason, our only recourse is to postpone to a later date(s). If you are unable to attend the new dates, you will have the option to apply your money to any other trip. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
· Any request to cancel as a result of entry requirement changes will abide by the above refund policy.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.