Ghana Togo & Benin 2024
Join us has we head back to Ghana for our 6th annual NYE trip. Also, if you have the time feel free to extend it on the beautiful beaches of Togo & Benin.
Save $100 on your deposit when you book by 3/18 and enter the code “AATinGhana6”
- 7 Day Hotel Stay
- Airport Transfers to/from the hotel
- African Naming Ceremony
- Accra City Tour
- Cape Coast & Elmina Castle Tour
- Breakfast Daily/2 Lunches/2 Dinners
- Ghanaian Entry Visa
- The highly coveted AAT t-shirt!
- Ongoing support of the AAT staff
- Onsite Photographer
- Trip Highlight Video
- Flights From Home
- Meals Not Indicated on the Itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Any Immunizations Cost
|Dates||Base Cost Per Person||Monthly|
|December 27, 2023 - January 2, 2024||$3175||$200 Deposit + 9 Payments of $330.55|
|Arrival Airport||Kotoka Intl Airport(ACC)|
|Departure Airport||Kotoka Intl Airport(ACC)|
|Check-In Date and Time||December 27, 2023 | 3:00 PM|
|Check-Out Date and Time||January 2, 2024 | 12:00 PM|
|Departure Airport||Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport(COO)|
|Check-Out Date and Time||January 6, 2024 | 9:01 AM|
Includes Transfers to Togo & Benin
|Single Room Upgrade||$900.00||$100.00|
|Kumasi Day Tour||$475.00||$52.00|
|Kakum National Park||$40.00||$4.00|
|Togo & Benin Ext Shared||$2,550.00||$283.00|
|Togo & Benin Ext Single||$2,800.00||$311.00|
- Passport must have six months of validity One blank page for stamp
- All travelers 18 years and older are required to present a COVID vaccination certificate.
- negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) is required, if not fully vaccinated and able to present a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Yellow fever vaccination is required.
The Refund Policy
- Your first payment (Deposit) is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been collected.
- Each monthly payment becomes non-refundable 30 days after the due date for that payment.
- All trips are non-transferable
- Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
- In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination for any reason, this trip will be postponed to a later date(s). If you are unable to attend the new dates, we will offer you the option to go anytime on your own. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
- Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL AAT trips. Please contact an AAT rep for assistance in getting you a quote.
While the option is there for you to get a single occupancy room if you choose, by no means do you have to select it if traveling alone. We understand that the extra money spent in getting your own room takes away from the money available to for you to splurge while on vacation.
For that reason, we extend each traveler the option of having us pair you with a suitable roommate for no additional cost. Roommates are paired based upon the answers to their personality questions on their registration form, as well as their ages and even astrological signs. Prior to departing you will given the contact information of your roommate, giving each of you the opportunity to get properly acquainted.
The "Tell a Friend" Discount!
Do you know someone who may be interested in joining our trip but is not a member of AAT ? Here is your chance to save a little money while bringing them on a trip of a lifetime!
For every traveler that you refer to our trip, you can subtract $50 from the cost of your trip. There is no limit to the amount of people you can bring, as long as that person has not already traveled with AAT.
Be sure to tell your friend to enter your name in the registration form under How did you hear about this trip?.
Your $50 discount will be returned to you once both you and your referrals have paid in full.